Personal Injury In Car Accidents
Auto accident settlements
Every year, thousands of regular Houston drivers are involved in serious car accidents that cause significant injuries or complicate long-standing medical conditions. Since some of the physical and psychological problems that arise from personal injuries can take months or years to develop, Houston-area drivers who have been involved in a motor vehicle crash should retain qualified vehicle accident lawyers to prepare their case and fight tooth and nail to secure the auto accident compensation that they deserve.
For over two decades, the experienced team of accident injury attorneys at the DeSimone Law Firm has dedicated itself to its car accident personal injury clients. We provide a wide range of critical services for our valued clients, including:
- Securing wages lost due to medical leave from work
- Securing accurate valuation of insurance claims
- Ensuring that insurance companies pay out on legitimate claims
- Bringing claim-related disputes to a close in a timely manner
- Advising clients on the appropriate moves at every step of the process
Car accidents can cause a stunning variety of serious injuries. These include:
- Neck and spinal issues
- Chronic shoulder and back pain
- Head and brain injuries
- Compression-related injuries to the torso and internal organs
- Internal bleeding
- Broken limbs and other bones
- Blood clots and other cardiovascular issues
- Psychological disorders
Due to the varied nature of accident-related personal injuries, it is important for a driver who sustains injury in a car accident to obtain timely medical treatment. At the DeSimone Law Firm, we use our vast knowledge of personal injury law and traffic law to compel insurance companies to make good on promises to cover these expenses.
Unfortunately, the process of securing just auto accident settlements can be a lengthy one. During this time, plenty of other issues related to the initial accident and injuries can arise. These include:
- Initial post-accident hospital bills coming due
- Accumulation of additional medical debt due to ongoing medical expenses for chronic or severe injuries
- Accrual of interest on initial and ongoing bills
- Job loss due to injury, incapacity or excessive time off
- Loss of wages or other compensation due to medical leave or denied compensation claims
- Post-accident denial or cancellation of auto insurance coverage
Our experienced vehicle accident lawyers have the tools and expertise to ensure that these issues do not create undue hardships for our clients. When injured parties retain us to advocate on their behalf, they receive our assurances that we will do everything in our power to fight for their rights, uphold their dignity, and extract the proper compensation from their insurance companies. While we work tirelessly in this capacity, they recover from their injuries in peace without fielding calls from hospitals, creditors and aggressive insurance claims agents.
Insurance companies base their business models on their claims departments’ abilities to evade responsibility for covering policyholders who have been injured in an auto accident. Unfortunately, it is in their financial interest to make all efforts to deny legitimate auto accident settlements and pin the blame for an accident on injured drivers.
The DeSimone Law Firm knows all of the tactics that insurance companies employ to achieve this goal. To learn how we can help you fight your insurance company and secure the compensation that you deserve, call us right now at 713-526-0900.
For more accident injury information: